This week, thousands of activists all over the world are organizing actions in support of Rose’s Law: an Animal Bill of Rights. Join us Saturday, October 5th as we march toward the UN in support of Rose’s Law!
What rights does Rose’s Law cover?
• The right to be free - not owned - or to have a guardian acting in their best interest.
• The right to not be exploited, abused, or killed by humans.
• The right to have their interests represented in court and protected by the law.
• The right to a protected home, habitat, or ecosystem.
• The right to be rescued from situations of distress and exploitation.